Who is the Data Controller?
The User can contact Grupo CGM’s Office of Legal and Regulatory Compliance through [email protected], in case of any doubt or requirement regarding data protection.
How do we use your personal data?
We hereby inform the User that Grupo CGM can use the personal data provided by the User through online surveys or during the registration process, for certain Grupo CGM services, in the service of the following goals according to the legal basis for each processing as explained below:
- To provide services of betting and casino games, both online and offline, including but not limited to, depositing money in user accounts, participating in Casino games and betting on said games, to provide hospitality services, promotions and customer care.
- To manage all requests for information and complaints.
- To manage access to the casinos of Grupo CGM according to the current legislation which requires accreditation and to confirm compliance with security norms and gambling regulations, including age verification as well as legal requisites and processes with regard to clean gambling.
- To inform, by all available means including sending commercial communications to the email address provided by you, of Grupo CGM’s products and services similar to those acquired by You.
- The creation of a “commercial profile” based on provided information, to offer products and services tailored to your interests and thus improve your experience as a client. For this last point, we always require your consent which you may revoke at any time by contacting [email protected]
- To process your personal data for statistical and analytical purposes, including automated profile and decision analysis.
- To cross-reference and process all your data which is available to the Co-Controllers, either from Public Organisations or Administrations, in order to comply with the limitations on visitor admission laid down in the relevant legislation on games of chance and betting, to comply with obligations on money laundering and possible transfer of data to State Law Enforcement Agencies, Tax Authorities and other public bodies overseeing issues related to games of chance.
- To manage your participation in lotteries and promotional offers, and to inform You of future offers.
What are the legal grounds for personal data processing?
- The legal basis for processing data for the goals (a), (b) and (c) is the execution of the service contract and/or the acquisition of the corresponding products.
- The legal basis for processing data for the goals (d) and (h) will be the User’s consent, when it has been asked for and given, as well as the legitimate interest of the CGM Group in providing information on products or services similar to those which have previously been acquired.
- The legal basis for processing data for the goal (e) is the consent that may have been asked of the User, without its revocation having any effect on the execution of the service contract. The User’s personal data shall not be used for these purposes if Grupo CGM has not asked for user consent.
- The legal basis for processing data for the goal (f) will be the legitimate interest of Grupo CGM in optimising its service provision and analysing the functioning of its business.
- The legal basis for processing data for the goal (g) will be to fulfil a legal obligation applicable to the data processor.
The User understands and accepts that not providing certain personal data will prevent Grupo CGM from providing all those services that are linked to that data. Under no circumstance will Grupo CGM sell or use this data for goals other than those expressly mentioned here. During the registration process, the User will be informed of the non-compulsory nature of some of the data compiled for providing services of Grupo CGM.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Grupo CGM will retain its clients’ data for the duration of the contractual relation, and when it is ended, the data will be kept for a period of two years for advertising purposes, for other kinds of users, the data will also be retained for a period of two years from the last interaction, or for a greater period of time if you have specifically consented to it, or there is another legal basis for processing your data, of which you will be duly informed by us. All of the above is without prejudice to the conservation required to comply with legal obligations, the formulation, execution or defence of potential complaints, when and if permitted by the applicable legislation.
Who has access to your personal data?
Grupo CGM can also transfer or communicate personal data in order to fulfil its obligations to Public Administrations when necessary, in order to comply with the current legislation at all moments and as applicable, as well as with other public bodies such as Law Enforcement Agencies and the Judiciary.
What are the rights of the users?
Grupo CGM informs the User that they may exercise at any time, the right to access, rectify, oppose, suppress, transfer and limit the processing, as well as refuse the automated treatment of their personal data collected by Grupo CGM.
These rights can be freely exercised by the User and by their representative, when applicable, by written and signed application to the following address: Autovía A-6 km 29, 28250 Torrelodones, Madrid. The application must contain “Data Protection” in the subject line and must include the following data: User name and surname, address for notifications, photocopy of the Spanish National Identity Card or Passport, and the petition. In case of representation, documentary proof authorising the representative must be provided. The User can also exercise said rights by writing via email to [email protected]
Apart from the aforementioned rights, the User will have the right to withdraw previously given consent at any time by the procedure described above, without the withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of the data processing prior to the revocation of consent. Grupo CGM can continue to process the User’s data under the conditions permitted by law.
Also, when the processing of the User’s personal data for goal (d) is based on legitimate interest, the User can oppose the processing.
Grupo CGM reminds the User that they have the right to file a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority.
Unsubscribing from the commercial communications mailing service
As mentioned in the previous section, the User has the right to revoke at any time, their consent to the mailing of commercial communications with a simple notification to Grupo CGM informing them that they do not wish to continue receiving commercial communications. For this, the User can either revoke permission by the previously mentioned method or by clicking on the link included in every commercial communication, thus cancelling the mailing of digital commercial communications.
From what age and under what conditions can the User access our products and services?
Grupo CGM informs you that if you are less than 18 years old, or incapacitated, or listed in the General Register of Gaming Access Bans or in the Registry of Persons Linked to Gaming Operators, you are prohibited from entering the physical premises of the Casino or registering in any online gaming activity offered by Grupo CGM.
If either of the two situations described above applies to you, and therefore, you cannot gamble, please do not provide us with any data. We do not want and we are not allowed to process the data of persons not authorised to play, or to promote our games to these persons. If it comes to our notice that you have registered, while being in either of these situations, by providing false information in the registration process, we will immediately proceed to eliminate your entry in our register.
What security measures have we implemented?
Grupo CGM commits to fulfilling its obligation to maintain the secrecy of personal data and to safeguard it, and it will adopt all necessary measures to avoid its modification, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Grupo CGM has implemented technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the confidential nature of your personal data and to avoid its modification, loss, and/or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks it faces, be it from human activity or the physical or natural medium, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
At Grupo CGM we know that security is a fundamental aspect of gambling on the Internet. For this reason, in our online version, we want to honour the confidence we have gained throughout our long career by offering our clients the overall security guarantee of our brand.
We possess the latest technologies and the most prestigious security certificates that attest to the impenetrability of our system. The Grupo CGM platform is based on multi-layered architecture which provides a high level of security, with various levels of physical and logical control which makes the insertion of fraudulent operations impossible.
All communications between system components are encrypted and authenticated using high-level standards, ensuring that any attempt at infiltration is easily intercepted and avoided. This means, all you have to do is enjoy our games without worrying.
Grupo CGM is the first and only Internet casino licensed by the Autonomous Region of Madrid (administrative authorisation number TC-18) to offer online gambling services.
All personal and account data are transmitted via encrypted pages that block all attempts to illegally access information.
All our games are revised and approved by the Foundation for Promoting Industrial Innovation of the Madrid Polytechnic University using strict security measures that guarantee the random nature of the results and the strength of our rigorous controls.
The User can configure their browser to receive screen notifications on receiving cookies and to block their installation on the computer hard drive.
For more information, go to the section on Cookies Policy.
The Grupo CGM website may include hyperlinks to other websites that are not controlled or operated by Grupo CGM. Therefore, Grupo CGM does not guarantee and may not be held liable for the legality, reliability, utility, veracity and updating of the contents of these websites or their privacy policies. Before you provide your personal information to these websites that are not a part of Grupo CGM, please bear in mind that their data protection policies may differ from ours.